Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Here I Am Back After A Very Long Time!

Hat in hand, I again type in this blog. It's been years and so much has happened! Let me explain a tad:
My own mentors have told me over and over that I need to create and I haven't wanted to, because:

Excuse #1 - I was surprisingly widowed in 2011.
Excuse #2 - It was hard to just get out of bed in the morning.
Excuse #3 - I was busy. My house is a ton of work.
Excuse #4 - I was consumed with my new business developing my old gift: Mediumship.
Excuse #5 - I've travelled. I've gambled. I've loved. I've lost. I've lived!
Excuse #6 - I had completely lost the desire to create!

This morning, thanks to my amazing friend Rhonda Hall Couch, I WANT to blog... Create... Communicate. I can't ever repay her!
So here will start a dialogue with you, a reader. Some travel. Some writing. A bunch of photos. Some discussion, thoughts and yes, messages from and with you, me and Spirit.

Tonight another rainbow in my sky view from my upper deck! I guess I do live in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?




These photographs were shot with either my Blackberry Q10 or my Nikon P-90 digital camera and downloaded directly from the camera and then to this blog. My aim is to take my reader along with me on the journey, so although I am aware of my framing of the shot, content and quality, I am most interested in sharing the experience.

No comments: