Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

Wow! I've got an award! 


First of all, let me thank Bogaman's Blog at:
http://bogamansblog.blogspot.com/

I sure do appreciate the attention and can't thank you enough!


Bogaman sent me this award along with these rules and I always follow the rules?


1 Thank the person who gives the award
2 Copy button of award
3 Place link to the person who gives the award
4 List 7 things about yourself that most don't know
5 Nominate 7 people for the award
6 Place a link to these people
7 Notify the people you nominate



Ok, so here goes!


1- I've been retired three times and gone back to work three times.
2.- I have my motorcycle license.
3- I have two beautiful children and never given birth.
4- I've written a novel.
5- I can drive a standard better than anybody!
6- I don't take any prescription drugs.
7- My major way back in school was photography.


I would like to nominate:

Poverty Jane
http://povertyjane-povertyjane.blogspot.com


The Bewildered Brit
http://thebewilderedbrit.blogspot.com 

Jumping Tandem
http://www.jumpingtandem.com


Through Squirrel Eyes
http://thrusquirreleyes.blogspot.com

Wrestling with Retirement
http://wrestlingretirement.blogspot.com


D-Jan-ity
http://djanstewart.blogspot.com


Gypsy Fish Journal
http://thegypsyfish.blogspot.com

I wanted to post something today and so will end with a random thought.

We are all in this together. We live far from one another in totally different houses, countries and hemispheres. We have different likes, dislikes and live different lifestyles, one from the other. We are unique and also alike, drawn together by our Blogs.  


I love you one and all!



13 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I haven't read any of these blogs so will have to check them out. I love what you said about us all being so different yet drawn together by our blogs. So true!

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

G'eve, sweetie ~ I am going to visit these gals, hadn't met them yet.

Great to learn more of you ...

Pop over & enter our giveaway.
Have a lovely week.

Happy Valentine's ~
Hugs, Marydon

DJan said...

Hey Lucy! I received this award once before and wrote all those thing about me here and will make a post linking back to this post and link back to you. Thank you so much for thinking of ME as one of your cool friends!

DJan said...

BTW, Lucy, I think seeing you on a Harley would just make my day! Still riding?

ethelmaepotter! said...

Congratulations on your award and to all the recipients! I LOVE your random thought - I've had the same thought, just haven't been able to phrase it quite so eloquently as you just did. And you've written a novel? Published? Where can I get it?

Richard said...

Congratulations! And thank you so much for nominating me, I'm touched!

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with me. I am honored.

Reading your list of seven things, we have #3(except 1 not 2) and #6 in common. A novel? We want to hear more.

Hugs,
Judy

Anonymous said...

you are a doll! I think your blog is excellent and Im so glad that we are friends through our blogging connections! I think we both are so much alike, and the more we visit one another, the more that idea is cemented for me!
Many, many blessings my friend!
kate

Mother Moon said...

congrats on your award Lucy... as always I love it...

Lori E said...

Who knew? I didn't know those things about you.
Congrats on the award.

Deidra said...

Oh my goodness! You've given me an award and I so behind on my blog reading that I nearly missed it!

First, big congratulations to you! This award is so well-deserved...you are truly an inspiration to all who read your blog! Thanks so much for thinking of me. Since I'm so late, I'll list my seven things right here:

1. I was born in Germany.
2. I have a tattoo on my left shoulder.
3. I have jumped out of an airplane.
4. I LOVE Twizzlers.
5. I'm addicted to bacon.
6. I can still do the splits.
7. I finished dead last in the one 5K that I ran.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

What is the title of the book you wrote?