Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Natures Art

My pond is a wonder! 
So secretive... So seductive and mysterious.
This is our bubble rock pond that we built ourselves.

 

It was frozen this one morning in January.
With minus 16 C even our trough heater couldn't keep up.
I ran for my camera!




The green of the moss....
The rocks we so carefully laid...




Crystalline

 

I can't even think of words so I'll just be quiet and let you enjoy!




  

  

 Something meant as a summer treat turning onto a winter fantasy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quietly Beautiful.....
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

ethelmaepotter! said...

Gorgeous! So glad you posted these, as icy wonders of nature are some of my favorite subjects! (Behind barns!)

Unknown said...

Serene beauty ... ty for sharing.

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Have a lovely weekend ~
Hugs, Marydon

Nina Diane said...

very cool......

Zootsuitmama said...

I love these pictures. And just as I thought if I looked at anything else frozen or icy I would lose my mind! These are gorgeous and you are a great photographer! Zootsuitmama

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

These are by far some of my favorite pictures to date....AWESOME!!!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

What marvelous photos!!! They are truly wonderful!!!