Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas at the Buccaneer



      Most every Sunday morning, we breakfast at one of our local 
                                     restaurants called:

                                   Yep!     The Buccaneer!







              The decorations were so cute, I had to go out to the car 
                                    and bring in my camera



See the moose trophy over the bar? It's made out of a sock!




Santa hanging around the draft.




Pretty poinsettias adorning the plants




And huge wreaths hanging on the mirrors!


7 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I had one of those moose sock trophies once! My students loved it!

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I like your blog very much. I am now a faithful follower.
Sue
P.S. I hope you had a good breakfast. I love nothing better than a good hearty breakfast.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun place! I assume the food is good?

♥Mimi♥ said...

More than the decorations I ♥'d the NO SNOW! I won't see pavement until April☺

betty said...

looks like a nice place to go and eat! very festive for the season :)

betty

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Morning!!!! I think you must live not too far from us?!?!??! We are in Hamilton,where exactly are you? Great post by the way,all the best,Chrissy

Menopausal New Mom said...

Pretty spot, How was the food? Looks like a nice atmosphere! Just noted you are in Canada, me too, PEI