Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

I saw this Christmas tree down at Joshua and Company and we might have to go buy it!



It stands about six feet tall and is only about three feet across at the bottom

 

 I love how the snow is frosted on the tips

 


And you know how I am about birds!




The pine cones are awesome too!


Would I miss the glass ornaments? Would I miss changing up the style each year?  Would it 'feel' like a Christmas tree if we just had that one?


These are IMPORTANT questions!


Oh well! I guess if I have that many questions about the whole process, I better stick with what I've got!

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is lovely, but after being used to all the ornaments and trimmings of our tree it would be hard to change.

Janean said...

the tree is awesome. i thought it was real! i almost bought a FAB tree the week after Christmas & wished now i did, but i remind myself it's just a faux tree that's out in sight 4 weeks out of 52. :)

also, thanks for popping in and leave the sweet comment...

Unknown said...

i can see how you would be tempted!

Pam said...

I love the tree. It is beautiful. I have a friend that has 2 trees similar to those and she displays them in her 2 front windows. After the holidays, she wraps them in a sheet and moves the entire tree to a storage area in her basement. It looks beautiful every year. Now that is repurposing!!!! Thanks for always checking my blog. I love your comments and am jealous of your consistency! I'm going to try to be more consistant at leaving comments--I promise!
Pam

Jayne said...

How pretty!!! I LOVE those cardinal ornaments.. hmmm.... ideas for next year!