Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All!



For me, flowers are a necessity of life and I wouldn't want to live without them. Forever in my memory,  home has always been surrounded with blossoms and Christmas was no exception.


Poinsettias are used as gifts and decorations and although the ones of my youth were always brilliant red, the shades of pinks and creamy whites are now commonplace.





The poinsettia is a lovely plant and surely signifies this special day as no other could.





 May peace find you today and I hope your loved ones made you smile. 


In my days of business, I am forced to call out 'Happy Holidays' so that I do not offend or upset someone.
To my way of thinking, what comes from your own heart is the spoken greeting a person should use and if it is from your heart, how can that be offensive?
So this is what comes from my heart:

Merry Christmas my friends!
It is the very best wish that I could possibly utter and it goes out to you all.


Yak tomorrow!



Please remember that as beautiful as poinsettias are, they're toxic to our little furry friends.
 

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and love to say it too. From my heart and home to yours -- Merry Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Right back at ya'!

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

Merry Christmas!

Nancy Jane said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I do so love poinsettias, but never have them in the house because of the cat! I have to enjoy them at church and the nursery! I liked being able to oogle them on this post...Nancy

Richard said...

Beautiful poinsettas, and a Merry Christmast to you, too!