Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trail's End Farmer's Market

Dick had to work overtime and so a friend and I went to the Trail's End Market in London today. We had a blast and I want to share!


I'm showing pictures on both websites tonight and tomorrow!



There were several people selling handmade Christmas decorations.



And Puppies!!! These are Teacup Poodles!




I had to take a picture of these sweet little outfits all in a row!




Did I mention PUPPIES!




Always the coolest, hard to find stuff at a market! Do you believe these?




OH! AND DID I MENTION THERE WERE JUST PILES 
AND PILES OF PUPPIES?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW..... Puppies everywhere!!
Loved the post.....
Merry Christmas!
Marilyn
xxoo

Unknown said...

OMG! I WANT A PUPPY!!! They are adorable ... been thinking about giving in to myself one more time ... I need a responsibility, harumph!, not ...

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~Marydon
**new blog **
read/follow us @
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Jenn Jilks said...

Did you bring any puppies home?!!!
What a fun outing!

Unknown said...

A plethora of puppies!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

All those puppies wishing to be a Christmas gift are so adorable. The market looks like it had everything. I love going to places like that you just never know what you might find.

Keith said...

Hey there. I hope you're having a good weekend. It's been cold and rainy here. Our internet keeps going out so I did want to leave a comment on your blog. Take care. Have a great week. Cheers!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hi,
I just dropped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's to another year of blogging.

The puppies are so adorable! You can always find the neatest things at markets like that.