Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I decorate our Bathroom too!

I like to decorate my bathroom for Christmas. I think mostly because it's a little more girlie than the rest of the house, although I'm not a girlie kind of girl.



I adore these vintage baskets I found at Value Village long ago. They are permanent on this shelf and are very brittle. I couldn't resist their earthy colours.




I stuff the bigger ones with washcloths and top them off.




Our over the you know what cupboard just gets a little Christmas pick.




And when the family gets here, I will have this sweet little tree perched on the tub.




This is where it will sit all the rest of the time. (Remember our kittie with the big poofie tail?) 

All is now complete! Take off your shoes and get a beverage and relax! 
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Very cute bath decorations. I just put a Christmas bath mat and hand towels up in mine this year.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Love your bath and especially the little tree!
Merriest Christmas ever my friend,
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Unknown said...

How pretty!

Jayne said...

Love that idea of the tree on the bathtub! Very festive loo!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!