Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

What's inside? Joshua and Company

This is one of the vintage buildings in Port Stanley: Harbor House. It was originally a fish house. (Where they unloaded the boats and processed the fish.) This store is so lovely that I have to share.



Remember Joshua and Company over at Almost Retired Handbook?
Let's go shopping!



Beautiful displays and lots of natural light!




Interestingly arranged!



 

Bath soaks and soaps of all sorts.




Furniture and Christmas decorations. Is that a silver punch bowl I see?




Spices and tea mixes. Pots and tea towels.




Makes you want to come on over with your credit card right? 

....and that's what's inside Joshua and Company!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Pier 1 Imports..... I think what sets it apart is the lighting & the white shelving!! Beautiful!! I could really do damage with a credit card here!! Yessiree!!
Happy New Year!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a delight shop to browse around in. I love going to places like that

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm good to go! No money left after Christmas, though!

Janean said...

girl, thank you for taking us "window shopping!" yay!! saw some great things....

Kori said...

Great pics...would love to visit! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my post today honey. Kori xoxo

Richard said...

The store looks great but, oooh, what a beautiful building! I adore the wooden flooring in the second photo!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful store...lovely displays!

Anonymous said...

It is sure nicely arranged. Not so crammed with items you can't see them well. I agree the light adds to the attractiveness. Thanks for the tip about the natural healers. I have been taking Glucosamine ( I think that is how you spell it.) I am sure I will manage. Thanks for your info. Blessings
QMM

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful store..inside & out! It was fun to window shop with you : )

Nina Diane said...

oh yeah...I spotted that silver punch bowl too! beautiful.....