Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Last post re the Market!

We had so much fun on Saturday at the market that I took so many pictures! 

This will be the last of them, I promise!



DJan this ones for you! A nice selection of smoked fish.




Fresh fish. Trout on the right.




Plenty of smoked meats. 




Locally smoked bacon and salami's.




More cold meat plus cheese! 




And my favorite butcher: Gerber's. These are the smoked port chops I bought! They also had lots of turkeys and they were big and fresh!




Two huge coils of homemade sausage always lie in their cabinets. One garlic and one plain!


Thanks for coming along on my visit. I'll give you another tour in the summer!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had an old fashioned deli here. All we have is what is in a super market... Not great but that is all we have.
This one looks great!!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That market is truly amazing. So nice you got to go there.

Unknown said...

So enjoyed your sharing this wonderful place.

May your celebration be joyous ...
Merry Christmas,
TTFN ~Marydon

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

I suddenly have a craving for smoked fish. No kidding. I like a good smoked fish.

Never in my life have I seen that much sausage. That coil is huge!
Thanks for sharing.
~Merry Christmas~

Unknown said...

It's been a fun tour!

Richard said...

Wow, that looks wonderful. I love the neverending-sausage! :)

Tricia said...

What a fun place, thanks for sharing!

Nancy Jane said...

I could do some very serious damage at that market. Yep, we're definitely carnivores and everything in those cases looks very appealing. Hope you do get to do a summer post! Have a very Merry Christmas. Nancy

Janean said...

it's early in the morning, and all that still looks good! thank you for taking us along!

Keith said...

That was really cool to see. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope your week got off to a good start. Cheers!