Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Company Christmas Party!

This year, I am on our Charity committee and one of our jobs is to decorate the St Annes Centre in St Thomas, Ontario for the employee Christmas party tonight. Apparently 511 tickets have been sold!


Yippee!


I thought you might like to be a fly on the wall! Here's some pictures I took and no... I'm not in them... I was taking them!



                                        Some of the crew!




Come on in!




Dancing is in order!




A Fairy Tale Ceiling





                   No Party is complete without the glitter trees!




The crew saved the best tables




We're not sure how long these will stay standing!




Thanks for stopping by! 

10 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It all looks so festive I'm sure it'll be a great party.

Respectfully Yours said...

Wow, that looks fantastic. Great job.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I'm sure it will be a great success.

Dolores said...

I'm ready.... would love to be there! I love to party..... and the decorations are so elegant....
Thanks for stopping by my blog....
Dolores

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

It looks great. It has a very festive, dreamy feel. Great job!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely! I adore those giant snowflakes hanging from the ceiling! The centerpieces are so pretty too. I'm sure everyone will be saying aw...
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

betty said...

gorgeous! lots of hard work! sounds like a great cause too!

hope you had a great time

betty

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a beautifully decorated room for the Christmas events! You all did an amazing job on this. A work of LOVE! Have a happy weekend! Hugs, Coralie

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Beautious Decorations!!!!!!! Looks like you'll all have a ball, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

The Style Mansion said...

Beautiful decorations