Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Years Resolution




This will be my resolution list for this year!


1. I promise resolve to post every single day and if I can't, have a darned good reason for not!


2. I promise resolve to not use the small print... but to always click the larger print arrow so you can read me without your glasses on!


3. I promise resolve to make my pictures as large as I can.


4. I promise resolve to give intelligent, witty or just darned sweet comments on every one of my followers posts.


5. I promise resolve to try to click your ads if you are 'Google Monetized' up.

6. I promise resolve to entertain you! 


Are we going to have a dynamite year?


You betcha! 



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto to your ads!

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

Happy New Year!
Sue

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Kori said...

What great promises, rather resolutions honey! Thanks for visiting and commenting on the Etsy post...you should look into posting your stuff as well! I bet you would do fantastic! Have a great new year! Kori xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I hope this year is a good one.

Anonymous said...

I like your resolutions and the picture sure is an attention grabber : ) Have a vey Happy new Year!

Nina Diane said...

I love your resolutions! I'm afraid to make any this year...I never seem to stick with them. I think I'm just going to say..."I'll do better this year...with everything"...haha